Provides the ability to track user logins across a WordPress Multisite, Network, or Single site install.
- Single site admins will only see logins specific to their site
- Network administrators will see logins across the entire network. ( Note that here the network admin is for a network inside a multisite, such as with wp-multi-network )
- The Multisite administrator ( over all sites and networks within the network ( I know, confusing right? ) ) can see logins across all sites and networks
For more info on the confusing naming convention see Nacin’s post http://nacin.com/2010/03/25/terminology-nightmare-blogs-sites-networks/
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Search for ‘Simple Multisite Login Log’
- Install it from the list
- Use it
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Multisite Login Log” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Simple Multisite Login Log” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Verified working with WP 4.4
- Updated text on top of login log page in dashboard
- Compatible with 4.1
- First release 😀