Simple Aweber Integration – Key Features
- Automatically attach Aweber forms to WordPress pages or posts and choose whether at the beginning or end.
- Choose a custom styling of your Aweber form: Original vertical Aweber form or a horizontal Aweber form.
- Blend out certain Aweber form parts like header or footer.
- Shortcode support for simple Aweber form integration into individual posts or pages.
- Priority option to easily determine Aweber form display order.
Docs & Support
Find more information at http://www.schurpf.com/simple-aweber-integration/ and a dedicated help page over at http://www.schurpf.com/simple-aweber-integration-help/.
The plugin was downloaded 490 times while I hosted it on my site.
- Upload the entire ‘simple-aweber-integration’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
You will find the settings under Settings -> Simple Aweber Integration in your WordPress admin panel.
For basic usage, you can also have a look at the http://www.schurpf.com/simple-aweber-integration/. To find help, pls read http://www.schurpf.com/simple-aweber-integration-help/.
None so far. I answered a few questions over http://www.schurpf.com/simple-aweber-integration#comments.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Aweber Integration” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors