A ridiculously simple yet powerful plugin that automatically generates AMP pages based on current template.
- It is extremely simple, no configuration needed.
- Works for all pages which uses WordPress template.
Advanced Usage & Filters
- If you need conditional check, use
- Default endpoint is
ampbut you can change it via
- You can modify HTML output by using
- You can modify AMP output by using
- You can use custom template file by using
simple_amp_debugfilter for validation issues and fixes
PHP requirement: This plugin only works with PHP 5.6 and above
- AMP plugin for inspiration
- amp-library for converting HTML to AMP
Pull requests are welcome on Github
Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the
wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation and then activate the Plugin from admin’s Plugins page.
- Why AMP pages looks ugly?
You should consider adding some inline css.
- Why it requires PHP 5.5?
Because, Simple AMP uses amp-library
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple AMP” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Simple AMP” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Simple AMP” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- PHP 5.5 support added
- Initial version