WordPress doesn’t have a native way to control the order of taxonomy terms. CGD Arrange Terms allows you to sort your categories, tags, and other taxonomy terms with a simple drag-and-drop interface. Re-ordering your terms has never been easier!
- Adds a separate sorting table, so no modification of WordPress native tables required
- Low-level sorting means FAST performance and compatibility with themes and plugins without modification!
- Drag-and-drop interface makes sorting ridiculously easy.
- Light-weight. In fact, the main plugin file is only 150 lines!
If you need support, go to http://cgd.io/contact.
- Fix bug with WordPress 4.6. Maintains compatiblity with pre-4.6.
- Fix a couple of warnings.
- Fix critical bug with new installs that prevents re-ordering terms that have not previously been ordered in older plugin versions.
- Fixed accidental shorthand PHP open tag which breaks the admin page in some environments.
- Complete rewrote plugin and renamed to CGD Arrange Terms.
- Added support for all taxonomies and terms.
- Still works with Shopp 1.2.x and 1.3.x!
- Removed Shopp shipping and payment gateway sorting, as this is really a pretty bad idea.
- No longer modifies wp_terms table (and undoes past modification) (WARNING: This could cause problems if you were running Shopp Arrange / Category Order and Taxonomy Terms Order simultaneously, as these two plugins used the same column name and technique)
- Switched required capability for category ordering to allow Merchant role to arrange categories.
- Fixed issue where empty categories cannot be arranged.
- Minor cleanup.
- Thanks to Peter Wooster for suggesting these enhancements.
- Rewrote Shipping sort code to actually, you know, work.
- When using shipping option order override, now defaults to new first shipping option.
- Added additional check to prevent settings page injection from happening where it isn’t welcome.
- اﻹصدار اﻷولي
- Upload the directory “shopp-arrange” to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- My terms aren’t displaying in the order I chose, what gives?
CGD Arrange Terms sorts categories and other terms by using low level filters on the get_terms() function in WordPress. If something is bypassing this function (probably an indication of a problem), the terms will not be sorted as expected.
- Can I turn off the custom term order?
Yes, just uncheck the taxonomy under Arrange Terms -> Settings.
- Can feature x be added?
Maybe! Contact me: http://cgd.io/contact
Contributors & Developers
“CGD Arrange Terms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors