This plugin inserts the necessary codes into your website to let Google know about your deep indexing capabilities of your Blappsta app. This increases your SEO (Search Engine Optimization) of your app and site / blog.
Since Google now supports deep linking for apps it is very relevant to have an own native app along with your website / blog. As Blappsta provides native apps based on your WordPress site / blog you can now easily add the header tag into your website supporting deep linking.
If you don’t have an own app yet, please visit Blappsta to setup your own native app.
- Install Plugin either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server.
- Once activated go to Settings > SEO For Your App.
- Enter your Package-ID and your Scheme.
- Q. How do I get my package ID? and scheme
A. Your app developer can tell you the package ID and scheme variable.
- How i get my app?
A. Go to www.blappsta.com where you can apply your native app
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“App” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Remove /
- Fix deeplink frontpage
- Add deeplink for frontpage
- Fix Multisite Bug
- Initial Release