Want to lock your WP-admin login screen with some PIN to make it more secure? Then this is the right plugin. Using Secure WP Admin you can lock your wp-admin login form with a seceret PIN just to make it little more secure.
- Set password to protect your wp-admin login screen.
- Set your own logo or use default logo.
- Change placeholder text for Secure WP Admin login form.
- Change Submit button label for Secure WP Admin’s login form.
- Change Error text for Secure WP Admin’s login form.
Docs & Support
Will be available soon.
If you are looking for WordPress Securtiy Maintenace, use our Free WP SECURE MAINTENANCE plugin.
WP SECURE MAINTENANCE
Interested in contributing to Secure WP Admin?
Head over to the Secure WP Admin GitHub Repository to find out how you can pitch in 😉
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Under Search, type Secure WP Admin
- Find Secure WP Admin and click Install Now to install it
- If successful, click Activate Plugin to activate it and you are ready to go.
How to Use Secure WP Admin
Just after activting set password from Secure WP Admin Settings tab and enable it and you are done.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Secure WP Admin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Secure WP Admin” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added compatibility with WordPress 5.0.3
- Added compatibility with 4.9.2
- Add Carbon Fields.
- Fixed backend issues
- Initial release