Scroll To CK allows you to scroll your page with you links and add a go to top button on scroll.
Add the CSS class ‘scrollTo’ to your menu item, or any link in your page to scroll to the desired html ID.
- Scroll to any element in the page (using its ID)
- Works on any link, even in any menu
- Easy to use, just add a css class to the link
- Option to activate the Go To Top button
- Custom options for each link (duration and offset)
- Option to hide the Go To Top button under a custom resolution value
How to use it
The only thing you have to do is to add the CSS class on your links. You can do it in a menu item with the optional field “CSS class”, or use a link anywhere in your page by adding it the class. Example of a link source code :
<a href=”#idoftheelement” class=”scrollTo” />Go to Section 1</a>
Get more informations and see the demo on https://www.ceikay.com
- Unzip the package
- Upload the folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Scroll To CK” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Scroll To CK” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Add option to hide the Go To Top button on mobile with a custom resolution value
- Add data-speed and data-offset attribute options on each link to set custom settings per link
- Add z-index to avoid the button to be hidden
- Refactor the code to be used with CeiKay.com
- Use better method to load inline script
- Load CSS code in the footer for better SEO / performance
- Fix PHP warning
- First issue