FAQ’s Usage Page Guide
Simply add a FAQ’s post uder FAQ’s menu. In title type the question for FAQ’s and in rich text editor type the answer for FAQ ‘s question. It ‘s that easy.
Simply drop a Responsive Bit Faq Widget in a widget area and set the title plus nunmber of faq’s post to show. FAQ’s posts will now appear on widget area
Short code Usage
You can use either [faq] , it will show 2 FAQ’s post with the default title or you can use [faq title= ‘mytitle ‘ no= ‘2 ‘] , in title you set tittle and no you set number of FAQ ‘s post.
For any suggestion and bug, kindly feel free to email us at email@example.com . We will be glad to hear your feedback and any suggestions for improving this plugin.
What is the shortcode for this
- You can use [faq] for default appearence, which has 2 posts with default title above posts.
- You can also use [faq title=’mytitle’ no=’2′]. In this shortcode you set your title in title attribute and number of posts in no attribute.
responsivebit_faqdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use the FAQ custom post type, FAQ shortcode or FAQ widget for FAQ’s.
- How to add FAQ’s
Simply add new post from the faq’s menu like other posts. FAQ’s is store as cutstom post type.
- What is the name of FAQ widget
Widget name is Responsive Bit faq Widget.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Responsive Bit FAQ Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Responsive Bit FAQ Manager” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.