Related Post Shortcode is a simple plugin that add a TinyMCE button and popin to easily add a related post section in a post.
It’s a simple way to promote a post / page in another post content section (using a shortcode)
How does it work ?
- Just click on the new button created on the post content editor
- Choose a post (there’s a filter that can help you doing that) or let the plugin choose a random post in the same category
- The shortcode is generated, for example : [related-post id=”12″]
Works on every themes
Available in French and English.
Already used on these websites
• Jack 3.5mm : www.jack35mm.fr (see it in action there: http://www.jack35mm.fr/ghost-dead-soul-06022016-rochelle-sirene/)
Contributors & Developers
“Related Post Shortcode” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Related Post Shortcode” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Switched from query_posts to get_posts
- Removed deprecated ‘showposts’ parameter
- Plugin init