Have a private blog that you only want your friends or family to read? Then this plugin may be for you. It will redirect all users who aren’t logged in to the login form where they are shown a user-friendly message.
This plugin also features a configuration page where you can easily toggle allowing guests to access your feeds.
A very simple plugin that does only does a simple thing.
Contributors & Developers
“Registered Users Only” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Security improvements, and add new setting to allow REST API access to guests. #3
- Security improvements.
- Load translations from WordPress.org.
- Light code cleanup and refresh.
- Remove added
noindexfrom the login form as WordPress does this itself now.
- Don’t block XML-RPC access so the WordPress iPhone App and others can work.
- Fix for WordPress 2.6.
- Forgot the localizationd domain on some strings. Included the template file while I was at it.
- Initial release.