With this Plugin you can redirect a page in your WordPress installation to any other URL, to a page in your WordPress installation or to the first child page.
This plugin is a fork of Redirector by Ralf Hortt. It has been updated
for WP 3.0 and does not automatically insert ‘http:’ before any custom
redirect thus enabling use of partial URIs and query string as your
redirect rather than fully qualified URLs.
- Put the plugin file in your plugin directory and activate it in your WP backend.
- Go to edit a page
- Scroll down to ‘Redirector’ meta box
- Select a WordPress page of you installation or enter a valid URL or select the ‘first child page’
- There is no redirect box when I create a new page!
You have to save it once to get access to the redirecor settings. Sorry for that!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Redirector Mod” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
* updated for WP 3.0
* forked from Redirector 1.1