Users who are not logged-in will be
302 redirected to an absolute URL specified by the admin.
Any user who can log in, from admins to subscribers, will be able to access the site.
To turn off this redirection, clear the redirect URL field, or simply disable this plugin.
This is a very minimal plugin for very simple use cases, when you want to avoid the bloat of a full-on redirection plugin.
- Site launch. Redirect to some static coming soon page. Then disable the plugin to launch the site!
- Staff-only site. Only members of your staff can log in.
- Membership. If your needs are very simple, this plugin might work.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu.
- In your Network admin, go to Settings > Redirect Anonymous.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Redirect anonymous users” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Redirect anonymous users” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial version, used to launch a client’s site.