As new features and functionality are added to ReachLocal Tracking, those updates will be rolled out through the mms.js file, and no updates of this plugin will be required.
For more information on LOCALiQ visit:
API Interaction provided by capture_configs js from the CDN
- The capture_configs js loads the customer’s configuration data from ReachLocal
- Sends analytics data back to ReachLocal for performance metrics.
- Sends visit & referrer attribution back to ReachLocal for analytics
- Sends visit, email, and form post data back to ReachLocal to provide lead management.
- Email links are replaced with contact forms and the form data and sending of email is offloaded to ReachLocal’s servers.
- Activate plugin.
- In the WordPress dashboard, navigate to the ‘Settings’ menu.
- Select the ‘LOCALiQ Tracking Code’ option from the menu.
- Enter your tracking code ID into the ID field, and click the ‘Save Changes’ button.
Contributors & Developers
“LOCALiQ – Tracking Code” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Tested with newer WordPress Version
- LOCALiQ branding changes, combined MMS and MIT license
- Changed the tracking code name for greater uniqueness
- Use enqueue_script to place capture JS on the page
- Restructured plugin for easier distribution
- Formalize the plugin a bit more
- Added better docs
- Initial skeleton and start of plugin