Publitio Offloading plugin offloads your media library to Publitio – Media Asset Management in the cloud and replaces links to images/videos within posts/pages.
You may keep the media locally and make a copy to Publitio cloud storage, or just serve it all from Publitio.
Read tutorial How to setup Publitio Offloading WordPress Plugin
For more info check out Publitio website
Or check detailed documentation for Publitio API
This plugin is open source, you can contribute to the development at Publitio Offloading WordPress Plugin Source on Github
Plugin is in BETA and testing phase. For support send us email at email@example.com
- Upload plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- On the left menu find Publitio Offloading and enter API & Secret keys, and set desired options
- On each new/edit post/page media files (images, vidoes, audios and/or pdf) will be offloaded to and served via Publitio
Is this Plugin free?
Yes. You will need Publitio account (also free) to obtain API keys
What is Publitio?
Publitio is cloud-based media asset management service.
Contributors & Developers
“Publitio Offloading” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Publitio Offloading” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial version of Publitio Offloading WordPress plugin.
- Danger Zone notice added
- Sync Now fix
- Sync Now batch support & minor fixes
- uploadFile relative path fix
- offset sizes bug fix
- small fixes
- rounding of width and height fix, srcset calculation/formating fix
- Sync Now batch 1-by-1 file fix
- Sync Now by type fix
- Support for divi videos
- WP 5.6 check OK
- Thrive Architect plugin CSS class conflict & WP 5.7.2 check OK
- WP 5.8 check OK
- WP 5.9 check OK && Custom post types support
- Small commit
- Small commit
- WP 6.0 check OK && Small commit
- WP 6.1 check OK && Small commit