PropertyShift provides an intuitive interface for managing property details, agents, property search filters, and more. It is also easily extendable with add-ons and themes.
Full documentation here: Docs
- Advanced property editor
- 6 property taxonomies
- Drag and drop property detail template configuration
- Property social sharing
- Save/like properties feature
- Assign agents to properties
- Agent profile editor
- 9 widgets (List Properties, List Property Categories, List Agents, Mortgage Calculator, Property Filter, and more)
- 30 shortcodes
- Custom WPBakery (Visual Composer) elements
- Create unlimited property filters
- Templating system for easy theme overrides
Add functionality with these add-ons:
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- You’ll be prompted to install the required plugin ‘NS Basics’. Click install and then activate.
- Navigate to PropertyShift > Settings to configure the plugin settings.
- How do I display my property listings?
The easiest way is to add the [ps_list_properties] shortcode to your page. Make sure you have added some properties under the Properties custom post type first.
- Is PropertyShift free?
Yes! The core plugin is free, however we offer premium add-ons and themes.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“PropertyShift” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “PropertyShift” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release