Note: Requires the Post By Email plugin.
The plugin filters the post content after a post has been created via the Post By Email plugin.
If the post content contains only a URL it automatically assigns the ‘link’ post format to the post and wraps the URL in a link tag.
Fork me on Github.
- Install Post By Email Links either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Post By Email Links” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Post By Email Links” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix for broken scheduled events caused by
- Fix for URL not getting wrapped in a link tag
- Save original URL in a custom field
- Initial version