This plugin will remove any of the default WordPress comments features from your site, and replace this with Disqus.
Please note: Disqus comments will not be automatically imported into your WordPress dashboard. Instead, you can continue to moderate your comments via your Disqus moderation page. This plugin will add a quick link to your Disqus moderation page in the WordPress Admin Bar.
Reasons to use this plugin:
- Simplify your WordPress dashboard by removing the “Comments” admin menu.
- Easy setup: simply add the Disqus shortname in the settings and you’re done.
- Comments are NOT imported to WordPress – save server resources and database size.
- Improved spam protection to keep junk out your site’s database.
- It has a silly name.
- Install the plugin.
- Add your Disqus Shortname to
Settings > pipDisqus.
Contributors & Developers
“pipDisqus – Lightweight Disqus Comments” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Speed up page loading times when Disqus comments are displayed.
- Don’t display comments when editing a post with Beaver Builder.
- Don’t display Disqus comments on draft or trashed posts.
- Use GUID in identifier.
- Initial release.