Adds the official tweet button, to your site as a sidebar widget. You can use a twitter account for the entire site, or use personal accounts per author.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Install and activate the plugin in wordpress
- Go to ‘Widgets’
- Put the Tweet Me widget somewhere you would like it to appear.
- Give in the title for this widget
- Typ the default twitter acount
- Choose if it should use the default twitter account all the time, or if it should use the authors twitter account if possible,
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where should I put my personal twitter account?
Go to any users profile page. In the admin menu.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Personal Tweet Me Button” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Personal Tweet Me Button” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Tested the plugin on the latest version of WordPress (3.5.1) and updated the Read Me file
- Renamed the plugin file to functions.php
- Added horizontal/vertical/none count switch. Now you can also set the way the tweet count is shown.
- Added the possibility to tweet from the post edit screen.
- First public release