Payment Asia Gateway for WooCommerce makes your website ready for an one-stop solution that combines various payment methods, including UnionPay, Visa, MasterCard, Alipay, and WeChat Pay.
With the payment gateway offered by Payment Asia, Hong Kong businesses can simply integrate UnionPay, Visa, MasterCard, Alipay, and WeChat Pay payment gateway
on their websites. Alipay (both CN & HK wallets), WeChat Pay (both CN & HK wallets), UnionPay (both CN & HK wallets), Visa (global wallet), and MasterCard (global wallet) are supported by Payment Asia Gateway.
This plugin is created for Hong Kong merchants. Therefore, transactions are settled in Hong Kong Dollars. Merchants are required to have a Hong Kong bank account.
Features And Benefits:
1. Alipay (both CN & HK wallets), WeChat Pay (both CN & HK wallets), UnionPay (both CN & HK wallets), Visa, and MasterCard can all be accessed via one Payment Asia Gateway plugin.
2. Simple backend operation and clear transaction data.
3. Shorter payment process with seamless transactions.
4. Full integration with WooCommerce.
5. PCI-DSS Certified Payment Gateway ensures a reliable payment experience.
We have reasonable transaction costs which can be modified for various industries. There will NOT be any setup fee, annual fee, or account opening fee.
What Does The Check Out Look Like?
1. Go to the online store, put the product into the shopping cart.
2. Choose “Payment Asia Gateway” as payment method.
3. Click “Place order”.
4. Users who pay with Alipay or Wechat Pay can select either Hong Kong Wallet or China Wallet.
5. Users who pay with UnionPay should first enter their card number, then select whether they want to pay by card number or QR code.
6. After paid, merchant can find the order in “WooCommerce -> Orders”.
Accept UnionPay, Visa, MasterCard, Alipay, and WeChat Pay all in one plugin! Easily accept payments on your WooCommerce store via Payment Asia gateway.
- In WordPress -> Plugins menu, click “Add New”. In the search field, search by “PaymentAisa”.
- Install and activate the plugin
- Go to WooCommerce -> Setting, click “Settings”, select “Payment Gateways” tab.
Under this tab, you will find all the available gateways, select “PaymentAisa Generic Gateway” to do the payment settings. You can follow the below instructions:
Enable/Disable : Keep the “Enable/Disable” as “on” status (means you should tick it).
Title: Payment Asia Gateway.
Description: Your wanted description that will show in checkout.
Gateway URL: This MUST be https://payment.pa-sys.com/app/page/generic/
For sandbox testing, please enter:
Shop URL: Your online shop link.
You may need the information about the merchant token and the secret key. Please refers to Q&A to apply our merchant account first.
- After applied our merchant account, you can login to https://merchant.pa-sys.com/user/sign-in. Then, click “Informatioin” to find your token and secret key.
- If you have any problems about the installation or plugin files, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 30088337.
Where to find the merchant token and secret key?
Please contact Payment Asia at email@example.com to apply Payment Asia’s service first.
After that, you can login to https://merchant.pa-sys.com/user/sign-in. Then, click “Informatioin” to find your token and secret key.
Can I use it in other countries other than Hong Kong?
No. Currently, the merchant collects payment and receives settlement in Hong Kong Dollars. As a result, it is solely applicable for Hong Kong merchants.
What is the rate/fee for using Payment Asia gateway?
Different payment channels will have different rates, we charged as low as 1% per transaction.
Will I be charged a fee when issuing a refund?
We will charge the transaction fee only if you conduct the transaction through UnionPay. There will not be any transaction fee when you use other payment channels, and you will receive a full refund in currency you paid.
Where do I issue a refund?
The refund on the day of the transaction can be processed through the PA Pay APP. As for the refund for more than one day, you must process it in the merchant backend.
Website (Login to Merchants Platform): https://merchant.pa-sys.com/user/sign-in
When will I receive the money in my bank?
Generally we can achieve T+1, you will receive the settlement in 2 days once you have met the minimum settlement thresholds. However, different payment channels will have different settlement times and minimum settlement thresholds. You can check the relevant settlement records at the merchant platform.
Is there a number I can reach if I have any questions?
Our contact number is +852 3008 8337, WhatsApp +852 9165 1125 and email : firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Payment Asia Gateway for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Official published version.
Add plugin icon and banner.
Modify banner and update redirection
Update Gateway URL