You can add (a) page(s) which display(s) banners at random.
Each time the page is loaded, position of the banners are randomly changed.
See the DEMO
You can try this plugin using example banners in
(0) Log in your wordpress-admin and install this plugin and another plugin ‘Custom Post Template’, and activate them. ( See the == Installation == below ).
(1) See the menu, and open “Page for Random Banners > Add a New Page for Random Banners”.
(2) Using the TinyMCE, create a page that displays link-banners as Format1 ( if you don’t crate a hyperlink to images, please use Format2 ).
Format1: <a href=""><img src=""></a> Format2: <img src=""> If you'd like to display the images completely at random, please standardize the format per page.
(3) Select a template at ‘Post Template’, “Page for Random Banners [Header Footer]”.
(4) Push the “Publish”.
(5) You can create a style-sheet for the page that you created by using this plugin. ( Add it to your header.php ). There is a example-css in
:: English ::
https://www.Rainbow-Link.com/img/Page for Random Banners (WordPress Plugin).mp4
:: 日本語 :: （readme_ja.txtもご覧ください）
https://www.Rainbow-Link.com/img/Page for Random Banners (WordPressプラグイン).mp4
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/page-for-random-bannersdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Copy the templates in
/wp-content/plugins/page-for-random-banners/templatesto your wordpress active theme’s directory.
- Download another plugin ‘Custom Post Template’ ( https://wordpress.org/plugins/custom-post-template/ ) and install it, and activate it.
https://www.Rainbow-Link.com/img/How to Install the Page for Random Banners.mp4
Which page is this plugin’s FAQ displaying at?
Please see the info-page about this plugin at our official website.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Page for Random Banners” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Nov 21, 2018: Changed: URL of our Catalogue
Oct 05, 2018: We noticed today that we had mistaken the version of WordPress. Sorry.
- ‘page-for-random-banners.php’ l.84
$post_types = rl_pfrb_headerfooter;
- Modified ‘page-for-random-banners.php’ l.84-89
If you use this plugin in any OLD version of WordPress, and if this plugin doesn’t run well, please remove ‘//’ below.
When you run the version 1.0 of this plugin on the debug mode on WordPress 4.4.2, this plugin displays a debug message.
If you’d like to run your WordPress 4.4.2 as the debug mode, keep ‘//’ below.
//$post_types = rl_pfrb_headerfooter;