Order Status Notification For WooCommerce is simple and light weight adon for WooCommerce which simply sends order notification to both store owner and customers by using twilio and plivo message service.
You can easily configure the messages and the order status for which both admin and customer would get notification instantly when a new order has been placed or when the order status has been changed.
For admin there is the functionality of test message option from plugin settings. Admin can enter his phone number and text then just click on send test notification and you can get the message in your phone.
- Get instant notification in your mobile when an order has been placed and when an order status has been changed
- Sends instant notification to both custmers and admin
- Easily configure for which of the order status admin and customers would get notifications
- Functionality for test message service for admin user
- many more features coming soon…
- Login to admin panel, go to plugins and click on Add New.
- If you have ZIP file click on Upload plugin.
- Activate the plugin. Please find the Order Status Notification settings in the WooCommerce settings page.
- Once setup is done you can place order and check. You can also use the test message option to check whether the things are working or not.
- You are ready to go.
Does it need WooCommerce to run?
Yes, this plugin is completely dependant on WooCommerce.
Do I need any extra message services for this plugin to work?
Yes the plugin works with Twilio and Plivo service. So you need to use any one serveice from these.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Order Status Notification For WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Order Status Notification For WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial Release