Interact directly with website visitors and increase sales with OggChat Live Chat. Chat with visitors from your IM or mobile phone. Just upload the plugin, enter your OggChat Chat Key, and immediately start offering live chat and live support on your website.
To configure the live chat plugin, you need an OggChat account. Already have an accout? Great! Otherwise, sign up for a free 14-day trial at www.oggchat.com.
OggChat offers a free 14-day free trial.
Why choose OggChat?
Simple Live Chat Installation
Chat right from your Instant Messenger – Gmail, Google Talk, iChat, iPhone, Android, BlackBerry
Monitor Website Visitors as they enter your website. Send proactive chat requests to them.
Customize the widget look and feel: Location, language, logos, default response messages
Select from Multiple Languages
To learn more about OggChat visit us at OggChat.com.
- If you don’t have an OggChat account, please create one now at www.oggchat.com. After signing up, follow the setup tasks to obtain your OggChat Key.
- Extract the files from the ZIP archive maintaining the file structure.
- Upload the
oggchat-live-chat-softwarefolder to your
- Select the Plugin and click Activate in WordPress.
- Go to
- Enter your OggChat Chat Key found on the Dashboard in your OggChat account.
- Do I need an OggChat account for my chat widget
Yes, you do. You can sign up for a free trial at OggChat.com..
- Do I have to install software on my server to get this working?
No, Oggchat is a hosted live chat service. Simply sign up for the service, grab your chat key, and save it in your plugin.
- Can I try OggChat for Free?
Yes, all OggChat subscriptions include a 14-Day free trial. After that we offer inexpensive pricing plans.
- Can I upload my own chat buttons?
Sure. You can use your own online/offline buttons or select from a list of ours. See our website FAQ’s on additional ways to include OggChat in your WordPress site.
- Why is my button not coming online?
If you’ve signed up for OggChat and created an Operator, please make sure to accept the friend requests from the OggChat bots. There are 3 requests, and you must accept each. You can login to OggChat and select and operator to resend the friend requests.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“OggChat Live Chat” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- 4.2 WordPress Updates
- 4.0 WordPress Support
- Support for proactive chat
- Fixed issue with parameters sent to script.
- Support for new embedded chat widget with custom online and offline messages as well as custom location and colors.
- Enhancements to customized per visitor proactive chats, optimized real-time monitoring
- Support for Canned Responses
- Improvements to Live Chat Script
- Release to support 3.0.1 and correctly modify chat key.
- Initial release