- Custom CSS, JS and external URLs(scripts, CSS) on individual posts.
- Custom CSS, JS and external URLs(scripts, CSS) on pages.
- Custom CSS, JS and external URLs(scripts, CSS) across the whole website.
If you have suggestions for a new add-on, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Search for Nuno custom CSS and JS.
- Click the “Install now” button and then Activate.
- For global scripts and style go Appearance menu and under click “Custom CSS & JS”.
- Upload the plugin folder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory via ftp or upload via plugins admin page.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
How do I edit an individual post or page?
As soon you got the plugin active on your website you will find at the bottom of each page or post three new meta boxes where you can add your custom JS and CSS.
Contributors & Developers
“Nuno Sarmento Custom CSS – JS” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.0.0 – Initial release
1.0.1 – Add Meta Boxes to post and pages
1.0.2 – Tidy repo folder
1.0.3 – Move menu item under Appearance and better plugin instructions