A simple TinyMCE Plugin to add a java-script link solution for linking pages together in order to stop search engines crawlers go through those pages and keep them just in the related pages of the same topic.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the new JS buttons in the TinyMCE toolbar to add jQuery links to any text.
No. These links are expected to be completely hidden from the SE crawlers so that no link juice is leaked on to the pages/posts referred to from these links.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“NoFollow jQuery Links” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.3.0 – 2021/JUL/30
- Marked compatible with WordPress 5.8
1.2.1 – 2021/JUN/19
- Marked compatible with WordPress 5.7.2
1.2.0 – 2021/MAR/11
- Marked compatible with WordPress 5.7
1.1.2 – 2021/FEB/14
- Freemius SDK upgrade.
1.1.1 – 2021/FEB/07
- Marked compatible with WordPress 5.6.1
1.1 – 2021/JAN/26
- Freemius version upgrade.
- Freemius bug fix.
- Freemius integration.
- First stable version.