This plugin gives the facility for hiding and showing the admin menu of the side / top bar, it also gives you the options to hide the plugin lists, WordPress version, rename, and style the brand of WordPress into your brand.
Ever want to style the appearance of the WordPress admin pages by hiding the menu, renaming the brand, changing the logo, etc.
Which Reason Makes the WordPress WP Brand Plugin Outstanding?
There are the following reasons that make the WordPress WP Brand Plugin Outstanding.
HIDE ADMIN MENU AND ADMIN BAR
You can hide the items in the admin menu and admin bar.
HIDE ADMIN MENU ITEMS FOR SPECIFIC USERS
If you have multiple users on your website, you will sometimes need certain people to have specific permissions. It is the best way to do it for your particular user role.
You can hide all the plugins or particular plugins from the plugin page.
HIDE WORDPRESS VERSION
You can easily hide WordPress version by one click.
REBRAND (NAME, LOGO, WELCOME MESSAGE)
You can easily rename the WordPress into your brand name.
- Install via the built-in WordPress plugin installer. Or download and unzip my-wp-brand.zip inside the plugin’s directory for your site (typically wp-content/plugins/)
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ admin menu in WordPress.
- Go to “Setting” -> “Wp Brand” and check or tick mark those plugin / menus that you want to hide from admin. (You can also use the “Settings” link in the plugin’s entry on the admin “Plugins” page).
You can show menu that is hide by this plugin doing the uncheck those menus from the menu list in form.
You should open below URL
Update necessary setting to show any menu again by this URL.
Contributors & Developers
“My Wp Brand – Hide menu & Hide Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial Release.
- Added Hide Plugin Feature.
- Optimized Performance.
- Fix Minor Bug.
- Compatible with WordPress 6.2