Simple widget to extend P2s (and other themes) functionality and display recent @replies for a logged in user in the sidebar.
It can be also configured to show direct replies to comments or posts without the @username indication.
- Unzip the
- Upload the the
mention-mefolder (not just the files in it!) to your
wp-contents/pluginsfolder. If you’re using FTP, use ‘binary’ mode.
- In your WordPress administration, go to the Plugins page
- Activate the Mention-Me Widget plugin
- Go to the Appearance > Widget page and place the widget in your sidebar in the Design
If you find any bugs or have any ideas, please mail them to code (at) thorsten-ott.de
If you have any questions please sent them to code (at) thorsten-ott.de
Contributors & Developers
“Mention-Me Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Mention-Me Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- increasing version numbering
- fixing screenshots
- some cleanup
- Added the possibility to display also non @replies to a users comment or post within the widget.
- Initial version of the plugin