Output media’s sitemap for Google.
- Conforms to the specifications for Google’s image sitemaps and video sitemaps.
- Image sitemaps
- Video sitemaps
Extract images and videos in posts, pages and custom posts, and organize them by post unit.
- Media library permalinks(attachment page) are not supported.
- Images in the Media Library correspond to the img tag and Gallery Shortcode.
Videos in the Media Library
- Videos in the Media Library correspond to the video tag and Playlist Shortcode.
- The thumbnail_loc tag is a specification that contains exactly the same name in the same folder as the video and with the extension jpg, png. Other than that, it is a standard icon.
- The description tag is a specification that contains a caption.
Videos for YouTube embed video
- Supports YouTube embed video.
- YouTube Data API v3 key is required.
Supports style sheets
media-sitemapdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Media Sitemap for Google” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
MIME Type can now be selected.
Supported YouTube API.
Supported WordPress 5.6.
Fixed video sitemap getting error.
Fixed video sitemap getting error in PHP 7.3.
Fixed a problem with URL extraction.
Fixed problem of stylesheet.
Can create XML for image galleries and video playlists.
Supported video sitemap.
Fixed a Sitemap type issue.
Conformed to the WordPress coding standard.
Removed unnecessary code.
Fixed fine problem.
Changed donate link.