This plugin allows you to take manual control over the products that are shown under the Related Products section on WooCommerce single product pages. When editing a product, it’s possible to pick up to 4 products which will be shown in the Related Products section. Choosing less than 4, or not choosing any, will show the default selection of related products according to woocommerce rules to fill the 4 slots.
None – no configuration required.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly, or download the .zip file, and upload it by going to Plugins -> Add New -> Upload .zip file.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Edit a product, and go to the new Related Products tab in the product settings to choose your related products.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Manual Related Products for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Removing duplication
- Sanitizing data
- Initial plugin version
- Adding Related Products tab to single product settings
- Outputting selected Related Products on frontend via filter