- 6 Logos
- Links with target=blank to Logo Homepage
- Very nice highlighting when hovering with mouse
- Administration Setting for Logo URL’s and Paths
- Arrows for navigating through the Logos
Check out the Plugin Page and Demopage at IWEBIX in the Footer.
- Upload /logo-slideshow/ to your Plugin directory (wp-content/plugins/)
- Go to the ‘Plugins’ Page of your Administration Area and activate the Plugin.
- Go to Settings/Logo Slideshow and customize the Logo Paths and URL’s.
<?php include (ABSPATH . '/wp-content/plugins/logo-slideshow/logo-slider.php'); ?>in your template.
- Where can I insert the Logo Slideshow?
YOu can Insert the Logo Slideshow almost everywhere you want (it looks best in the Footer)!
- Where can I edit the Stylesheet?
You can edit the width and height in /wp-content/plugins/logo-slideshow/css/image-slideshow.css
- What is perfect Resolution for the Images?
You should have 70px as maximum for the height.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Logo Slideshow” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Logo Slideshow” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Logo Slideshow is available for download