LJ Multi Column Archive is a WordPress plugin/widget that allows you to display your archive list with multiple columns.
I developed this plugin as I wanted to make use of the space I had in the sidebar more effectively, while still keeping the links to all the archives available.
Depending on how old you blog is you can set the Archives to display either a list of Months with Posts, a list of Years with Posts, or a list of Days with posts.
Archive links can be shown with or without post counts.
- Unzip and upload the
LJMultiColumnArchivefolder into your
- Activate the Plugin through the Plugins menu
- Add widget to your sidebar
- I like your plugin, it is exactly what I was looking for. How can I help?
The best way to help is to provide a link back to the plugins homepage LJ Multi Column Archive
- I have some ideas for your plugin
Please leave a comment on the plugins homepage, that way I will know when someone has posted.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“LJ Multi Column Archive” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “LJ Multi Column Archive” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed title not correctly displaying properly in different themes
- Added the ability to change Archive Type between: Monthly, Yearly, or Daily
- Removed inline styles as per coding standards
- added screenshots
- Initial Release