This plugin helps you to limit the number of posts/pages/custom post types each user can create on your site.
This means that if you have a multiple author,editor and other roles users in your blog and you want to limit
the number of posts or page each author can post you can do it using this plugin. We hope to extend this plugin quickly to meet
your requests. It’s simple and very fast and its scope is the creation of new post or page through new-post.php; if you don’t know new-post.php
page is used also to create new static page because for WordPress a page is a particular post.
N.B. Administrator users are not limited; this plugin is not tested on multisite install but probably it works like we expect
- Set time period
- Limit number of pages per type of user Role
- Limit number of posts per type of user Role
- Exclude special users.
FeedBack is welcome
- Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation.
- Then activate the Plugin from Plugins page.
- Go to Plugins option panel named “Post/Page Limits” under options.
- Setup your options.
- I have Found a Bug, Now what?
Simply go to Official Site and submit it.
- It’s Not Working…?
Make sure you are not logged in as admin user or user with role that can manage options or on a multisite installation make sure you are not the super admin or a user with role that can manage network.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Glue Labs Page/Post Creation Limits” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- 1.3 Add time choosing
- 1.2 Enhance error checking
- 1.1 Correct some problems and add new functions
- 1.0 Initial Release