- LazyCaptcha is a small and lazy plugin to prevent bots from spamming your comments.
- It generates a random image with an easy arithmetic task and checks if the result is correct after the comment is trasmitted.
- It stores the tasks and results in the WordPress database and deletes them after use or two times a day using a wp-cron job.
- It works only on your local site, does not store any external data and therefore is GDPR (german: DSGVO) compliant
- It works perfectly on my sites, so I decided to publish it for others on WordPress.org.
LazyCaptcha comes in german and english. Feel free to translate it to other languages and send me the translation
so I can include it into the translation repository
- Install via the WordPress plugin admin dialog (search for LazyCaptcha)
Where can I setup LazyCaptcha?
No where, LazyCaptcha comes without any settings. It is just as it is. If you want to change the layout you can customize the css classes in wplc.css
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“LazyCaptcha” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- added russian translation
- corrected calling locations
- fixed wpdb->prepare use
- initial release