Launch Check is a WordPress plugin that ensures you have made your site visible to search engines, changed the default description, added Google Analytics and installed BruteProtect before launch.
Activate it when you are ready to launch your site and it will alert you if you need to make your site public, change the tagline, add the Google Analytics tracking snippet or setup BruteProtect to protect your site against botnets.
- Upload the
launch-checkfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Do a happy dance.
None so far…
If you have any problems or want to make a feature request please submit an issue on GitHub.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Launch Check” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added support for BruteProtect so that you can protect your site from jerks that want to break in.
- Added ability to dismiss warnings
- Added fancy new icon for WordPress 4.0
- Squashed some bugs and polished some code
- Updated plugin to use new Universal Analytics plugin. A simple way to add Google Analytics to your site
- Updated alerts so that they don’t show on plugin details and update pages
- Initial Release