This plugin creates a floating menu set to the left position.
You can set:
* Choose a custom menu
* the color of the menu options: font e background
* the vertical position of the screen
Set the options in Settings / Larbous Floating Menu
- Upload the folder larbous-floating-menu to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory of your site
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ menu in WordPress
- Upload to media library your icons with size 48×48 or similar
- Create a customized Menu in Appearence / Menu
- Create options like \”Option Item \”
- Save with any name. This plugin assumes as default the name \”Larbous Floating Menu\”
- How insert a icon after menu item?
Use this example at the Menu item
Home page < img src=\”http://yoursite.com/wp-content/uploads/icone_chat.png\” / >
Contributors & Developers
“Larbous Floating Menu” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
The Serbian, Italian and Spanish languages were incorporated. Thanks to Borisa Djuraskovic by translating into Serbian language.
The area of the mouseover was restricted to the visible space, usually the icon.
- The first version without modifications