This plugin is for picking images from the Kuvat.fi photo sharing service and downloading them into your WordPress media library.
Kuvat.fi creates a great looking photo site from your photos. It’s easy to use and you can use it with your web browser, tablets and mobile devices. We’re based in Finland and have been running for 15 years.
After entering your API Key, a tab called Kuvat.fi should appear in the WordPress media picker window, next to Upload Files and Media Library. The files picked with this plugin will be downloaded as local copies from Kuvat.fi into your WordPress media library.
kuvatfi-pickerfolder with its contents to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Get your Kuvat.fi API Key
- Enter the API Key in the plugin’s settings
Where can I learn more about this service?
For more information, please visit our home page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Kuvat.fi picker” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Increased compatibility with more plugins
- Increased compatibility with other plugins
- Fixed adding the imported image as a post’s featured image
- Fixed compatibility with PHP 8.0
- Added a warning for unmet system requirements
- Fixed loading thumbnails from paths with spaces
- Allowed more file types to be imported
- Initial release