Komito Analytics is a free, open-source enhancement for the most popular web analytics software.
Unlocks the power of digital analytics with additional insights about visitor’s behavior such as:
- Social interaction tracking
- Form submissions
- Tracking pageviews by users logged in to social networks
- CTA links clicks
- Downloads and outbound links
- Video and audio events
- Scroll and print events
- Tracking pageviews with blocked ads
For further information and instructions please see the Komito Analytics integration page.
If you would prefer to do things manually then follow these instructions:
- Upload the
komito-analytics.phpfile to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Contributors & Developers
“Komito Analytics” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added support for Google Analytics 4.
- Added user preferred color scheme tracking.
- Added support for Yandex Metrica.
- Added tracking error pages
- Added sending heartbeat event
- Changed defaults to ‘0’ for Facebook events.
- Updated menu icon
- Small improvements for translators
- First release
- Added ad blockers tracking
- Initial release
- Initial translations