This plugin embeds a custom channel to wordpress page or post
This plugin is ShortCode based. Shortcode can be generated by a click of a button from settings page. Shortcode format is shown below
[jcorg_youtube_channel mode=”list|thumbnails” videoWidth=”640″ thumbnailWidth=”240″ showTitle=”yes|no” maxResults=”6″ startIndex=”1″ orderBy=”published|relavance|viewcount” filterKeyword=”” channelName=”” embedType=”frame|object”]
You can follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/jschahal or
like my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/jaspreetchahal.org to get updates on some not so exciting things that I do.
Visit my site http://jaspreetchahal.org to get help on this plugin or more precisely go to http://jaspreetchahal.org/wordpress-youtube-channel-embed-plugin
All my wordpress plugins can be found either under my account info or http://jaspreetchahal.org/category/software-by-jc/wordpress-plugins/
- A screen shot of the options page
- Shows mode: list
- shows mode:thumbnails
If you would like to donate to help support future development of this plugin, please go to Jaspreet Chahal
- Upload unzipped plugin directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use the Plugin Options on left menu under Settings > JCWP Youtube embed.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“jcwp youtube channel embed” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “jcwp youtube channel embed” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial Release
- Compatible with IE7 and IE8
- keyword filter had some issues which has now been resolved
- You can now adjust quality of your thumbnails and Initial video frame.
- Moved optional back link to footer.
- Compatible with Youtube API version 3
- You will need Youtube API key for this plugin to work.