IutePay Checkout is a WooCommerce plugin from IuteCredit Europe AS, which allows you easily integrate IutePay into your WooCommerce based e-shop. Plugin allows your customers to pay in parts in your online shop.
– Widget to show to customer monthly repayment amount for each e-shop product in category and product pages. In addition, loan calculator functionality is provided.
– IutePay Checkout Payment Gateway for WooCommerce (allows to submit a loan application in checkout step)
– Ability to manage mappings between IutePay payment options and your e-shop products right in WordPress admin console.
- Install and activate plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress admin console.
- Insert API keys on IutePay management page in WooCommerce Settings (Payments) section. API keys should be provided by IuteCredit.
- Choose your country
- Start to offer “Buy now, pay later” experience to your customers.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“IutePay” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“IutePay” has been translated into 6 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “IutePay” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- start checkout support on promo modal
- antifraud for checkout page
- ability to customize promo message
- validation improvements
- support more countries on checkout page
- checkout form validation improvements
- better shipping address support
- webhook validation improvements
- minor fixes
- Patronymic field for checkout page
- Better support for webhook and order statuses
- Webhooks support
- Ability to hide promo message on category pages
- Checkout session improvements
- Better support for multi lang
- IutePay icon is now shown using add_filter function
- IutePay icon, fix mime type
- IutePay icon URL was fixed
- added icon for IutePay payment method on checkout page
- promo message renders inside span class=price for category pages, a lot of shops have problems with layout before
- removed Jetpack Constants as dependency
- product SKU is not a mandatory field anymore. For product mappings product ID is used instead, if SKU is not defined
- support of WordPress 6.0.1 is added