The shortcode displays posts on vertical timeline, and it will read the next page by Infinite scroll.
- The shortcode displays posts on vertical timeline.
- Automatically it will read the next page by Infinite scroll.
- When clicked the post on timeline, browse to single page.
- In addition to the post, use the page or custom post type, and can be set category, tag.
- It’s compatible with responsive web design.
- infinite-scroll.pkgd.js the jQuery plugin is licensed under the MIT license.
- Please write shortcode [infinite-timeline] in the content.
- You can set option.
post_type: post or page or custom post type (default: post)
category_name: category slug (default: none)
tag: tag name (default: none)
posts_per_page: number of posts you want to show on one page (default: Reading Settings at dashboard)
example. [infinite-timeline category_name=”news” posts_per_page=”20″]
- Upload the entire “Infinite Timeline” folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Contributors & Developers
“Infinite Timeline” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Infinite Timeline” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Infinite Timeline” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- fix WordPress Version 5.2.
- cntering loading image.
- used lazysizes.js for show images.
- change loop by WP_Query.
- ignore sticky posts.
- Hello, world!