This plugin adds new meta fields for images within the WordPress media library. You can display all your images in one place with corresponding copyrights (photographer and platform) via a simple shortcode. Especially the German law forces website owners to display all the copyright holders of graphics and photos used on a website.
- adds new meta fields for media library items
- edit copyright holder / photographer name
- set an optional stock photo platform
[photo_credits]displays all images with credits set
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/image-rightsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Edit copyright information in your media library items.
- Use the shortcode
[photo_credits]in order to display a simple table with all your copyrighted images.
- Optionally change table layout by addressing CSS class
table.photo-credits-tablein your theme’s stylesheet.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Image Rights” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Image Rights” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added layers on images with credits in frontend.
- Initial release for WordPress plugin directory.