This plugins lets you add image to page and post and apply different image effects to the image
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Image Effects Block to apply css filter effects to the image and embed them in post
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/image-effectsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Image effects block will appear in media section
- Add image and apply effects through setting section of block
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Image Effects” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Image Effects” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.