HookyWoo is a text editing solution for adding content to the majority of all WooCommerce Action Hooks.
- Use the image to find the location of the hook in which you would like to enter some text.
- Enter your text in the text editor section
- Save your changes.
- Check your work on the public facing side of the site.
Stylesheet is included for the basic layout of the plugin.
All hook divs have their own class so you can update the CSS however you need to.
Use your browser’s inspector to locate the classes for the specific div in which that hook is contained and add your own styling to the content.
The “after cart” and “before product tabs” divs are both set to clear:all; for basic layout reasons. Those, and all others, can be over ridden in your own theme’s stylesheet.
Includes “Shop/Archive” , “Single Product” Hooks.
For PRO Version (includes Checkout and Cart pages), please visit Mad Cow Web
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Settings page is found under “WooCommerce – HookyWoo Settings”.
Add some text to your desired field on the single product page or the shop page and save your changes.
- What about styled text and images?
You can put any sort of HTML you like in that text area.
<p class="my-cool-class">My Awesome Paragraph Styled however I want</p> <img src="/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/cd_3_flat.jpg"> <div class="my-cool-div">My Awesome Stuff inside my div</div>
- Will I lose my changes if I upgrade
No. The data is stored safely in the database. Just remove the Standard Plugin and Upload the Pro version as you would any other plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“HookyWoo WooCommerce Hooks Customizer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added tabbed function to better separate page sections
- Updated readme file with more instructions
- Included Cart and Checkout pages