Google maps location finder. Display map with markers and info. Input spots from admin.
Basic Shortcode usage
[gspots zip=89118 radius=50 ]
- Download Gspots from the plugin page or download directly from your wordpress installation.
- Add Gspots by uploading the gspots folder into your plugins folder.
- After activating the plugin you will need to add your google api key to the Gspots Settings page.
- Thats it.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Gspots” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Gspots” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed geocache bug
- Added thumbnails to spot post type
- Fixed multiple bugs
- Added zip form placeholder to shortcode option
- Tested Versions (Requires at least: 3.4).
- Fixed Jquery Bug.
- Fixed JSON Bug.
- Fixed Bugs.
- Updated Markers.
- Initial Release