Add a Help Scout Docs search field to your Gravity Forms form. Used on the Easy Digital Downloads ticket submission page.
See the Installation tab for instructions on configuring the plugin.
Find a bug? Have a suggestion? Let us know on GitHub!
The Help Scout Docs Search Field plugin requires the Help Scout Docs sub-domain to be set. Define it using the
HELPSCOUT_DOCS_SUBDOMAINconstant, or set it using the
gf_helpscout_docs_subdomainfilter. You can find it in Help Scout under “Manage” > “Docs” > “Site Settings” > “Sub-domain”.
define( ‘HELPSCOUT_DOCS_SUBDOMAIN’, ‘Your sub-domain here’ );
Add a text field to your Gravity Forms form, then add
helpscout-docsto the “Custom CSS Class” setting (in the field’s Appearance tab).
Optionally, use the GF_HELPSCOUT_DOCS_COLLECTIONS constant to specify the collection IDs the plugin should search in. Example:
define( ‘GF_HELPSCOUT_DOCS_COLLECTIONS’, ‘538f1914e4b034fd486247ce:548f192ae4b07d03cb25288e:5488f10de4bs2c8d3cacdf29’ );
Contributors & Developers
“Gravity Forms – Help Scout Docs Search Field” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
= 3.0.2, July 7, 2016
- Fix: Next page shown before search results are added to the page
- Fix: Search could be bypassed by entering enter key
- Tweak: Plugin now loaded on plugins_loaded
- Tweak: Added JS browser events
- Tweak: Added a loading icon when search is processing
3.0.1, June 28, 2016
- Fixed: Search no longer worked when clicking “back” on an AJAX form with multiple pages
3.0, June 28, 2016
- No longer requires a Help Scout API key
- Now requires setting your Help Scout Docs sub-domain by using the
gf_helpscout_docs_subdomainfilter. Find your sub-domain in Help Scout under “Manage” > “Docs” > “Site Settings” > “Sub-domain”.
2.1, June 28, 2016
- First offical release of the plugin after being in private use for many months!