This plugin adds the Google Reader Stats to your blog. GRS measures the +1s and views count of each blog feed item on Google Reader and displays it on your blog . The GRS Widget enables readers to easily see the blog’s best content, with the highest overall +1s or views on Google Reader.
<?php if (function_exists( 'the_grs_plusones' )) the_grs_plusones(); ?> code for post +1s and
<?php if (function_exists( 'the_grs_views' )) the_grs_views(); ?> for post views in your template files (index.php, single.php, archive.php) to show +1/view count.
- Persian – Reza Moallemi
What’s New in version 1.4
* Add Support for new google reader interface and fetures * Add Support for Google +1 * Improve Graph performance for viewing feed stats
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Google Reader Stats” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Add Support for new google reader interface and fetures
- Add Support for Google +1
- Improve Graph performance for viewing feed stats
- Fixed a bug where feed view stats did not count views correctly
- Add Graph for viewing feed stats
- Add support for counting likes of 4 feed output
- Fixed a bug where the plugin did not work with wp-jalali plugin
- Compatible with WordPress 3.0
- Compatible with new Google Reader API
- Add support for post views for each post on feed
- Add a stats page for Google Reader Stats in the wordpress Dashboard
- Add a ‘+’ when post likes are upper than 100
- base version