“Give Me Answer” is an ideal tool not only for building a community driven question-and-answer website but also for building a discussion forum, a knowledge base, or even a helpdesk portal for WordPress.
- RTL language support
- Fully Q&A Schema support
- Works with any theme
- Fully responsive
- User profile page
- Fully translatable
- Submit / Filter / Order / Edit / Delete Question
- Answer / Comment
- Multiple widgets
- Post and edit comments inline
- Allow guest users to post questions/answers as well as accepting answers posted to their questions
- Vote and Pick Best Answer
- Notification Email system
- Instant search by keywords
- Captcha supported
- Shortcodes available
- Questions / Answers follow function
- Sticky Question
- Share in social
- Appropriate use of Ajax to improve page responsiveness
- More to come
Add-on for the plugin:
- Polls: http://siaeb.com/downloads/give-me-answer-polls/
- Ads Manager: http://siaeb.com/downloads/give-me-answer-ads-manager/
- Editors: http://siaeb.com/downloads/give-me-answer-editors/
- SMS: http://siaeb.com/downloads/give-me-answer-sms/
Documents and Support:
You can find Documents and more detailed information about “Give Me Answer” plugin on SiaEb.com.
We provide support both on support forum on WordPress.org and our support page on SiaEb.
The plugin is frequently updated and more and more features added based on all the feedback from our users. This means you are welcome to give us feedback and suggestion on how you would want to have in the plugin.
Visit our Github project.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Log In to your WordPress Dashboard and go to menu
Dashboard > Give Me Answer Lite > Settingsthen choose pages where to put submit question form and list questions page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Give Me Answer Lite” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Give Me Answer Lite” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Give Me Answer Lite” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.