Fraud prevention plugin is a plugin to help merchants to detect and stop fraud orders. It performs a comprehensive check on all elements found in the order to accurately detect the fraud patterns in a fraction of second. The checking includes geolocation, proxy, email, shipping address, credit card, transaction velocity and so on. It will also check against our blacklist data contributed by our global merchant network in real-time, to gauge the fraud risk associated with the order. This plugin works well with all types of the payment method, and it’s absolutely free for 500 orders validation per month.
For articles and tutorials about FraudLabs Pro Fraud Detection for WooCommerce plugin, please visit https://www.fraudlabspro.com/resources/categories/woocommerce
Why FraudLabs Pro?
We offer you a flexible solution to identify a fraud order. You can use our FraudLabs Pro score to determine a fraud order or customize your own validation rules to target a specific case, or a combination of both.
We are not offering you a trial version, but a free version to start protecting your online business. It’s absolutely free for 500 validation per month. There is no upfront credit card information needed, commitment, hidden cost and whatsoever!
Easy to setup
The setup is simple and only takes a few minutes. You just need to install the free FraudLabs Pro plugin, enter the API key and configure the settings.
We have been in the fraud prevention industry for more than 10 years. Thousands of our clients are currently using our FraudLabs Pro solution. This WooCommerce plugin is one of 16 ready plugins for major shopping cart platforms. Please check out our website https://www.fraudlabspro.com for details.
Below are the key features of FraudLabs Pro plugin for WooCommerce:
- Fraud analysis and scoring
- IP address geolocation validation
- Anonymous proxy validation
- Credit card validation
- Email address validation
- Transaction velocity validation
- Device transaction validation
- Blacklist validation
- Export controlled country validation
- Malware exploit validation
- Custom validation rules
- FraudLabs Pro Merchant Network
- Email notification of fraud orders
- Mobile App (Android & iOS) notification of fraud orders
- Allow merchant to validate the order before or after checkout process
- Support SMS Verification to further validate the fraudulent order
مزيد من المعلومات
Sign up for a Free fraud protection license key at https://www.fraudlabspro.com/sign-up and start protecting your business from online fraud.
Manual Installation (Use this method only if you are unable to install the plugin via the admin area)
- Download the plugin zip file.
- Unzip and upload the
fraudlabs-profolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Enter the License Key at the ‘Settings’ section. You can sign up for a free API key at https://www.fraudlabspro.com/sign-up .
How to enable the FraudLabs Pro feature
- Click on the FraudLabs Pro menu page.
- Check the Enabled check box to enable it.
- Enter your FraudLabs Pro API Key. You can sign up for a free API key at https://www.fraudlabspro.com/sign-up .
- Click on the Save Settings button.
For more information, please visit https://www.fraudlabspro.com/supported-platforms/woocommerce
Contributors & Developers
“FraudLabs Pro for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- 1.0 First release.
- 1.1 Fixed to match WooCommerce standards.
- 2.0.0 Fully integrated into WooCommerce.
- 2.1.0 Fixed issue cannot read API key value.
- 2.1.1 Detect client IP correctly if WordPress installed behind load balancer or proxy.
- 2.2.0 Added email notification with fraud result to store owner.
- 2.2.1 Stop detecting client IP using X_FORWARDED_FOR header.
- 2.2.2 Added links to documentation and API key.
- 2.2.3 Added responsive fraud result and minor tuning.
- 2.2.4 Fixed missing billing address and other some minor changes.
- 2.3.0 Your order will now on-hold or cancelled based on FraudLabs Pro result.
- 2.4.0 Customer no longer see their order being rejected or review.
Fixed issue when submitting order to payment gateway.
Added detailed notes of fraud the progress.
- 2.4.1 Use customer IP address for fraud check instead of checkout IP.
- 2.4.2 Fixed the issue of undefined function for get_address in order object.
- 2.5.0 Fixed order status not changing after pressing “Approve” or “Reject” button.
Added risk score column in orders list for easier reference.
- 2.5.1 Added custom actions for “Approve” and “Reject” button.
- 2.5.2 Added order note when user click on the “Approve” or “Reject” button.
- 2.5.3 Added order note when user click on the “Approve” or “Reject” button (for no-status-change case).
- 2.5.4 Minor fixes.
- 2.6.0 Added additional retries when API gateway is timed out.
- 2.6.1 Tested with WordPress 4.4.
- 2.7.0 Added SMS verification feature during checkout.
- 2.8.1 Fixed SMS settings bugs causing SMS verification to appear when it is not enabled.
- 2.8.2 Custom approve and reject status based FraudLabs Pro result is now available.
- 2.8.3 Fixed errors with WordPress 4.5.
- 2.8.4 Minor changes.
- 2.8.5 Fixed warning messages when WP debug mode enabled.
- 2.8.6 Fixed warning message in debug log.
- 2.8.7 Fixed issue order status changed to blank when review action is not selected.
- 2.8.8 Added option to enable/disable fraud report email.
- 2.8.9 Fixed close admin notice issue.
- 2.8.10 Added fraud screening on failed order.
- 2.8.11 Fixed wrong order ID when using third party plugins.
- 2.8.12 Removed fraud screening on failed order which causing false positive result.
- 2.8.13 Fixed email formatting issues.
- 2.8.14 Fixed minor bugs.
- 2.8.15 Added fields for order screens.
- 2.8.16 Added “Blacklist” button.
- 2.8.17 Fixed compatible issue with WooCommerce 3.
- 2.9.0 Removed SMS verification feature.
- 2.9.1 Fixed issue when user click on “Approve” or “Reject” button.
- 2.9.2 Removed On-Hold and Cancel Score.
- 2.9.3 Fixed sync issue when user click on “Approve” or “Reject” button.
- 2.10.0 Improved fraud verification to stop transaction from submitted to payment gateway if verification failed.
- 2.10.1 Added new fields for order/screen API.
- 2.10.2 Minor changes.
- 2.10.3 Fixed display and IP address validation issues.
- 2.10.4 Reorganized and updated Settings page.
- 2.10.5 Added ip fields for order/screen API.
- 2.10.6 Fixed IP address validation issue.
- 2.10.7 Fixed SVG error.
- 2.10.8 Minor fixes.
- 2.10.9 Fixed order page issue.
- 2.10.10 Removed retry limit.
- 2.10.11 Updated default timeout value.
- 2.10.12 Fixed loopback request error.
- 2.10.13 Added debug log.
- 2.10.14 Minor fixes.
- 2.11.0 Added option to delete all plugin data.
- 2.11.1 Minor fixes.
- 2.11.2 Fixed country matching issue.
- 2.11.3 Update debug log contents.
- 2.11.4 Minor fixes and added callback code.
- 2.11.5 Minor fixes.
- 2.11.6 Added is_phone_verified field.
- 2.11.7 Update settings page.
- 2.11.8 Added new paymentmode checking.
- 2.11.9 Added new paymentmode checking.
- 2.11.10 Fixed IP error for order screen.
- 2.11.11 Added new paymentmode checking.
- 2.12.0 Supported product SKU validation.
- 2.12.1 Fixed SKU checking issue.
- 2.12.3 Added checking for ppec_paypal.
- 2.12.4 Update info display.
- 2.12.5 Fixed IP checking issue.
- 2.12.6 Update Paymitco checking.
- 2.13.0 Support notification based on fraud status using Zapier.
- 2.13.1 Bug fixes.
- 2.13.2 Added feedback request.
- 2.13.3 Fixed status not change in settings page.
- 2.13.4 Fixes for WordPress coding standards.
- 2.13.5 Update data checking.
- 2.13.6 Added checking for paypal_express.
- 2.13.7 Added new paymentmode checking.
- 2.13.8 Added checking for cybersource_credit_card.
- 2.13.9 Fixes for callback function.
- 2.13.10 Fixed order status changed issue.
- 2.14.0 Add Triggered Rules into report page.
- 2.14.1 Fixed license information update issue.
- 2.14.2 Fixed undefined property issue.
- 2.14.3 Fixed undefined index issue.
- 2.14.4 Update order status list and added status for internal errors.
- 2.14.5 Code fixes.
- 2.14.6 Added new checking param.
- 2.14.7 Update field name and notification.
- 2.14.8 Code fixes.
- 2.14.9 Fixed order status changed for complete order.
- 2.14.10 Added checking for bitpay.
- 2.14.11 Fixed billing and shipping country invalid issue.
- 2.15.0 Support Zapier notification based on fraud status.
- 2.16.0 Updated file structures to use composer for FraudLabs Pro PHP SDK.
- 2.16.1 Improved settings page.
- 2.16.2 Fixed activation issue.
- 2.16.3 Added Expand Fraud Report option in settings page.
- 2.16.4 Added Wizard form upon plugin activation.
- 2.16.5 Added Wizard form dismiss and advanced velocity.
- 2.16.6 Updated settings page.
- 2.16.7 Fixed missing Device ID issue.
- 2.16.8 Enhanced settings page.
- 2.16.9 Fixed AVS and CVV result verification issue.
- 2.16.10 Updated order feedback fields.
- 2.16.11 Added debug log path configuration in settings page.
- 2.16.12 Improved settings page.
- 2.16.13 Updated UI and notes display.
- 2.16.14 Fixed invalid quantity issue.
- 2.16.15 Improved settings page and enhanced checking.
- 2.16.16 Improved settings page and fixed fraud message issue.
- 2.16.17 Improved BIN number retrieval.
- 2.16.18 Converted private IP address.
- 2.16.19 Updated timeout value.