Enter in your Firebase URL and the plugin will generate a live table of your data. This is especially useful if your WordPress site is collecting form data using firebase as it provides a way to view the table easily instead of going to firebase itself.
Still more questions?
I would recommend tweeting at me @auermi if you have any questions regarding the plugin
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes)
- Can I cache the url to my firebase datastore so I don’t have to continue entering it in every time?
At this time, no. This is however planned for a future release.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Firepress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Firepress” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial Release