FENIX Express is a WooCommerce plugin designed to streamline the order fulfillment process. It allows users to send order details directly to FENIX Express, saving time and effort in manually inputting data.
FENIX Express Account Integration: Login with your FENIX Express account to integrate fulfillment services with your WooCommerce store.
Pickup Location Configuration: Set your default pickup location for ease of use.
Service Type Selection: Choose the service type for your deliveries – next day or same day delivery.
Order Pushing: Send your orders directly from the WooCommerce order page to FENIX Express.
Order Tracking: Add a tracking number to your orders and get the ability to fetch the airway bill.
- Upload the
fenix-expressfolder to the
- Activate the FENIX Express plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Configure the plugin settings in WooCommerce > Settings > FENIX Express.
- Start managing your order fulfillment with FENIX Express!
How to get the API Key?
Ask the FENIX Express team for your API Key and enter it in the plugin settings.
How to send orders in bulk?
Currently its not supported, we will add this feature in the next release.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“FENIX Express” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release.
- Use billing phone number if shipping phone number is not available.
- Fetch AWB on demand
- Send product details when creating a shipment
- Feature: Ability to record debug logs
- Feature: Show rates on checkout
- Feature: Send orders in bulk
- Feature: Fetch service types from backend
- Security updates (Input sanitization, escaping, etc.)
- Updated the plugin text domain to match the slug