Use the shortcode [instagram_feed] to output your latest Instagram posts within post & page content.
Theme developers can use the function fbf_user_media() to display Instagram posts within templates.
This plugin requires the use of the Instagram Basic Display API. Feed by Fhoke does most of the heavy lifting for you, but it does require API details relating to a valid live Facebook App in order to request information from Instagram.
Learn how to get started with a Facebook App for the Instagram Basic Display here, by using Facebook services you agree to their terms of service & policies.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/feed-by-fhokedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- You’re done! Click “Feed by Fhoke” in the sidebar settings to configure the plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Feed by Fhoke” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Feed by Fhoke” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Tested with WordPress 6.0.
- Fixed an error when getting thumbnails for Instagram video posts.
- Added new option to show images in different sizes.
- Assorted bug fixes.
- Tested plugin for WordPress 5.8.1.
- Stability updates.
- Tested plugin for WordPress 5.8
- Fixed visual issue with admin notices introduced in 1.1.4.
- Introduced feed authorisation admin notices. Minor bug fixes.
- Fixed an issue where the long lived token expiry date was not being set.
- Media thumbnail is now correctly displayed for videos.
- Stability and security updates.
- Redesigned plugin settings page.
- Initial release.